Saturday 22 October 2011

Character Design - Cyborg Alchemy Silhouettes

In previous projects I feel my most interesting characters came from overlapping shapes and creating silhouettes from objects so I think this will push me towards more interesting designs. For my cyborgs it would make sense for them to be made from a combination of random machine parts. Over the summer I downloaded Alchemy which has a selection of machine parts plugged into it, after playing around with the shapes for a while I managed to create some strong robot silhouettes to start from to develop. The next step is going to be importing my own images into the program so I can create a different type of robotic silhouette.

   

















2 comments:

  1. Great silhouettes Kayleigh you have some strong potentials here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wheeeey :D check my blog if you need a hand with your own shapes :)

    ReplyDelete