Sunday, 20 November 2011

Villain - Toad/Frog Final Pose Development

Final Image

Taking on Alan's advice from the other day I wanted the lines of the character to be very definite in there shape so I used the pen tool to create a smooth outline to fin the define shapes from my initial sketches. It was a long process for me but I am happy with how clean the lines look. I'm still thinking of a name for this little guy, when I get his name his initial will be printed on the diamond on his belt. I also decided to change the brace that was around his neck to a belt because I felt it was looking too much like a bib so I turned it into a belt around that big belly of his.

1 comment: